Repeat Last Command ? - Is there a tool for this?

• 1 year later...

I'm pretty sure it's not possible with VectorScript cause VW doesn't save the used commands in a log, so there's no way that a script can go and find that information cause it doesn't excist.

There probable is a way to make such a log with a script, but i'm sure it will be buggy like hell and it will only slow down your VW...

To be honest, i've never really missed such a thing as "last command" cause i have a short key for all the commands i use frequently. When there's a command without one that i'll have to use multiple times a day, i just make a temporary short key for it.

Hold the space bar, choose a tool, when you release the space bar the previous tool will become active.

Thanks Ray, this is interesting. I don't see how to use it yet, bet the time will probably show.

Actually active becomes not previous tool but the tool which was active when I pressed space bar. I can use many different tools while holding space bar but when I release it active becomes the tool which was last active before pressing space bar.