Is possible to merge points that are very close?

Hello, I am triying to build complex polygons with a lot of vertex from a os map.

If I select all the lines and compose them it didnt close the polygon because there are double points very close. It is possible to specify a threshold distance where those points are merged into one?

It not, Any ideas how to do it in a easy way?

Many thanks

Thanks, but what can I so when there is a lot of lines and this operation cant be manually, autocad has a tresshold parameter that merge points closer than an specific distance, is there anything like this in vectorworks?

thanks

I think that what Javito means is that he currently has a collection of lines which he needs to convert to a polygon or polygons. The problem is that the endpoints of some of these lines are not coincident - there are gaps between the lines. AutoCAD has a "fudge factor", a user defined tolerance, which overcomes this. I don't think VW can do this, unless someone knows how to get around the problem.

Edit: just noticed the other thread on this. Mike is right: Chainmaker will do what you need.

Edited by russh