Move along a path

I'm trying to create a walk through using the "move along a path" command in Create Animation but it's showing without color? All I get is a wire frame movie! I've already added colors and textures w/ RenderWorks (VW 12.5.1) and the whole point is to see it in color.

Anyone have an idea?

OK, what I'm doing is rendering a 3D view and saving it as a view and then proceeding into the drawing using the "walk thru or flyover tool", picking a spot, rendering and saving but when I go to "Create Animation" and create a time line, all I get is an animated wireframe? Must be missing something?

When you start the animation, your initial view should be rendered in the background behind the animation dialog box. I'm not 100% clear that you are telling us this is so. If it isn't, and the view is a wireframe instead, you will get wireframe results.

BTW, it would be better if the animation module were able to deliver the rendering type as specified, regardless of how the model is rendered in the current view.