Color drawings

Is there a way to use Pantone colors in the VW color palette on the Win98/NT platform?

This would be a good way to get some nice colors on site plans and elevations.

The landscape architects may like this one too.

I have seen some color drawings by a landscape architect done in PowerCAD they had used Pantone colors. His drawings looked very good.

Please let me know if there is a way to get that done with VW.

Thanks.

You can import your pantone color palettes by going to the Page menu and select Set Attribute Default, Color Palette in here you will see the Import button. Click on the button and you can then find the pantone palette you want to import.

quote:

Originally posted by Mark H:

You can import your pantone color palettes by going to the Page menu and select Set Attribute Default, Color Palette in here you will see the Import button. Click on the button and you can then find the pantone palette you want to import.

Hi Mark.

I tried doing just what you said.

I have VW 8.5

When I get the import option window there are only *.mcd, *.sta and *.* files available to pick from.

In general I can't pick anything other but what the extensions are. If I try to select a palete with *.* the program tells me it's not a valid file.

Is there something else I might need to do?

Thanks in advance.