Controlling window glazing by class?

We used to be able to control window glazing by modifying which class was assigned to the glass. We can still do that with doors to some extent, but now the window PIO has a special option for glazing opacity. Just when it became possible, with viewport class attribute overrides, to take good advantage of class assignments!

Now I can't make my windows dark or opaque in those viewports where I want them to look that way. Am I missing something, or is this a candidate for the wish list?

PETE, As far as I know you CAN "use class" to define your window glazing. I do it for every project. If you go into the the SETTINGS dialog, in the VIEW pane there is a pulldown which includes "Use Class". Unfortunately, after selecting "Use Class" you are forced to type (exactly!) the class name you wish to use, as oppoped to the same pulldown for DOORS, in which a list of available classes appears. It's a PITA, but it does work...