SPACE Tools/Objects

They can easily be classed - create a new class and move the space objects to that class.

You can also create a task in the Task Manager to handle this for you. Before creating your spaces, you would simply run the task.

In addition, the plugin object can be edited to create all new spaces in a specific class. If the class does not exist, the class will then be created.

I don't understand why you would want to see a space object, but not the text.

Typically, the space object is for space plans. Walls, floors, and other architectural components are generated from the space definitions. Those are used to display plans.

The other option is to select the space objects and set the text size to 0 when you need them to be invisible - or duplicate the space objects, class one set of spaces, and set those to have a text size of 0. Toggle between the two classes for the needed space displays.

The "new" space object, which is currently in public beta, allows separate specifications of the class for the poly and the class for the text. You might not want to install a beta of anything :) but I thought that I'd mention it, so you'd know something better was headed your way, before you make some sort of elaborate change to your workflow to get the effects you want.

Edited by Charles Chandler