Deleting records?

Go to Resources Palette, find your VW file name and click this file, you'll find a list of symbols, records, worksheets, etc. Each type have a representative icon (check your manual), select the obsolete worksheets, records -whatever- and look your right bottoms and select -delete- (erase)..be careful.. this action can't be undo...ok?

----------------

J U A N

quote:

Originally posted by Juan:

Go to Resources Palette, find your VW file name and click this file, you'll find a list of symbols, records, worksheets, etc. Each type have a representative icon (check your manual), select the obsolete worksheets, records -whatever- and look your right bottoms and select -delete- (erase)..be careful.. this action can't be undo...ok?

----------------

J U A N

Juan, my version 8.5.1 on PC-Win98 won't let me access the symbols folder of the mcd file that I have open. I can access others though. Open, Enter, double-click doesn't work. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

New user,

Roger

Roger: 1) Open your resource palette (if you don't have open yet) 2) look inside; ussually you'll find the VW folder 3) Look the top of the box (the place where you can change and select your desktop, HD, etc) , find and select your active file 4) Search and select your symbol 5) Insert it trough your symbol insert buttom.

--------------

J U A N