printing problems hp officejet pro k850

mark kleinert

Question

I have recently purchased a hp officejet pro k850 printer and I am having problems printing anything with vw v11.5. I have changed the printer settings in print setup and under set print area as explained in the instruction manual but still I cannot print. I have changed between A3 and A4 paper sizes and have tryed everything I can think of. The printer prints properly with every other application on the pc.

5 answers to this question

windows xp professional

I am not sure what driver version it is but I have been to the hp driver downloads web page and run the update driver link and acording to that, I am using the most recent driver.

I get no error messages the pc sends info to the printer and nothing prints.

Edited by mark kleinert

I have managed to sort the problem out, after Katie's first reply I looked further into the hp printer drivers and although the update driver link was teling me that the dirivers I had were the most recent they wernt. I manually downloaded the drivers just to make 100% sure, and presto I can now print. Thanks for your help Katie.