Dash Line disappeared in Attribute Palette

I just had the attribute of a specific dotted line spontaneously change on me throughout a particular file. All the lines/ polys formerly having little dashes have changed to a series of little dots. In the line selection area of the attribute palette, my preferred dashed line has disappeared and replaced with the offending dotted line.

I notice that the palette (even the backups) has 2 identical dotted line selections, but is missing my preferred dashed line. The only thing I?ve done since this happened has been importing a DXF file from a truss company into a layer. How do I get my dashed line back?

The line styles in the dwg file are imported and ultimately replace what you have currently set up. The ID number, rather than the dash itself, is what's tied to the object. The DWG line style imported in as an ID number.

To alleviate this in the future, I suggest importing what you need in a new, blank drawing and copying the needed info over to your working drawing.