sloped cap to curved wall

I am trying to create a 3d wall with a sloping top (to shead off water). I created the curved wall in plan, gave it a height, added the glass block panels, added regular spaced columns. Only problem top of wall did not slope to shead water to one side.

My first attempt to create this slope was to duplicate wall, strip out all columns and glass block windows, create cone with desired slope, intersect with duplcate wall. So far so good. Shortened original wall to underside of new cap and attemped to merge the two with a solid addition. Problem resulting curved surfaces do not align. The faceting of the two objects is different creating ledges and overhangs where the cap and wall attempt to join/align.

Any thoughts?

I think I will have to scrap using the wall tool and model the curve and punched out glass block openings manually.

Thanks

Larry

A wall object just proved to be inferior for modelling this outdoor wall.

I finally got the result I wanted by extrudung two cylinders and subtracting one from the other for a circular wall. Changed the base circles to arcs for the portion I needed, then intersected this with a cone to slope the top of this imitation of a curved wall. Added the columns and then subtracted the glass block openings. One unexpected thing happened, the 3d symbol for the glass block contained a rectangular mesh box and a number of glass blocks (square extrudes). Portions of each symbol, the extrudes, are not bound to the final modeled object but the mesh is. The subtracted mesh openings stay put while the glass blocks can move.

Larry