Door Schedule

I am experiencing the same problem. I have placed several doors into my plan and am now going back and filling in entries within the "Door Settings" dialogue, that I want covered in the "Door Schedule" worksheet. There are certain items I want shown and others I don't. For example I want to display door material and finish, but not rough opening sizes. There are others but these are examples. How do I edit the worksheet columns to have the schedule appear the way I want. It was fairly simple in V11.

Sometimes the easiest way to edit a worksheet is to create a new one with the Create Reports option. I (too often) can't remember the "code" for a data item to start a new header. . .so I'll just generate a new report. Yes, you have to recreate the formatting, etc. So it's not always the quickest.

Good luck,

It's frustrating that the worksheet generated by selecting "Create VA Schedule" is not easily editable to have the information you want displayed and the information you don't. It was a fairly simple excercise is V11. Is anyone else out there experiencing this problem????