Navigation palette lost

Ok, I see. So why can't I envoke this navigation menu? I do see it when in Workspace Editor, but not when i use VW. I even made a new workspace, still Navigation menu is not available. Seems really nice to have that palette working...

I upgraded from 12.0.0 to 12.5.0 and to 12.5.1 on a Mac G5.

Ok, I see. So why can't I envoke this navigation menu? I do see it when in Workspace Editor, but not when i use VW. I even made a new workspace, still Navigation menu is not available. Seems really nice to have that palette working...

I upgraded from 12.0.0 to 12.5.0 and to 12.5.1 on a Mac G5.

Because it is not included in the Fundamentals version of VW. It is included as an added feature in the higher priced Industry Series Versions (Designer, Architect, Landmark, etc).

Ok thanks, did not understand that fundamentals is not the same as industry/design series.

Wierd that such an important feature not is included in Fundamentals...why the difference?? Why only an enhanced navigation feature in design series? It has nothing to do with an "design feature", more with worksflow....

anyway, possiblility that it WILL be included in all VW appl. in th enear future??

Best

Robert

Ok thanks, did not understand that fundamentals is not the same as industry/design series.

Wierd that such an important feature not is included in Fundamentals...why the difference?? Why only an enhanced navigation feature in design series? It has nothing to do with an "design feature", more with worksflow....

anyway, possiblility that it WILL be included in all VW appl. in th enear future??

Best

Robert

Fundamentals - $995

Industry Version - $1395

Designer - $1795

Name parsing aside, there must be some difference in content between versions.

• 14 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...