Printing tabs

Brave Daredevil,

Tabs are often used to align text, as you point out. And they are used at the top of file folders to enable quickly finding the right folder. . .a metaphor that's been widely used in computer interfaces. You'll find tabs in VW on many dialogs and most of the pallets, including the much-relied on Object Info Pallet (OIP). To extend the diatribe, I see a pull-tab on the FedEx package that just landed on my desk and I suppose those little leather extensions on the back of my boots (that I use to help pull them on in the mornings) might even be called tabs.

You'll notice by Peter's avatar that he's posted more to this board than any other user; which represents no small investment of time/effort to the wellbeing of this little community. He is, without fail, the most considerate and very possibly the most knowedgeable when it comes to interacting with the program and getting the most from it. Personally, I'm grateful whenever he takes the time to respond to a query.

If you're really interested in relaxation, you'll want to look forward to the day when Petri posts a comment to one of your threads. He doesn't suffer fools well.

We're all good and, with a bit of luck, we're all in good humor!!