Cabinet PIO

What prompted this post was a desire to be able to draw any number of drawers of any depth. E.g., a bank of cabinets 53.75 "high with seven drawers ranging from 15.5" to 4.25"

That is the first road block I came across on a project where a client wants to see, even without much detail, the proposed layout, in 3D.

Do you have any advice?

My solution may not be as sophisticated as the others, but I' currently designing a long bank of contemporary kitchen cabinets. I created what is essentially the 1/16" gap between doors and drawers. I extruded a 1/16" x 1" x X" bar. I place the 1st one on the cabinet face while viewing as orthoganol 'front view" I play with it, in elevation until happy. Then those 'lines' are true demarcations of cabinetry

separations, in 3D. Past attempts at 3D cabinet boxes, door faces, etc..were too time consuming. I extrude the basic overall box, then a countertop slab, then add the lines to the boxes as described above. What does everyone think?