Stair Railings

lha

Most likely because you don't have the proper classes turned on with each view.

A little more info would be helpful: Are you not seeing your railings when viewed from two different design layers? Or are you seeing/not seeing in different viewports?

It will also help to know which version of VW you're running. And sometime in the future you may have questions that deal w/operating systems. It'll be well to post these details with most of your questions.

Good luck,

Thanks for your response. I am running VW 12.5 on Mac OS 10.4. The file in question is set up for for 3-D. When the first level layer is active, the handrails are shown. When the second level layer is active they do not appear. I have checked the classes visibility and that doesn't seem to be the problem. Any other ideas?

Thanks Again

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has this been submitted as a bug? I have been drawing handrails in the upper floor annotation 2-D plans since VW2009 came out and I was really hopeful that it would be fixed in 2010 but no such luck. This adds quite a bit of time to the drawings if there are revisions that require moving stairs even a few inches each time.