Size limit on image props?

CRSA_890

I am making an image prop from 3 images tiled in Photoshop, saved a a jpeg. The jpeg is not that large, maybe 1.4 MB?

When I create an image prop from it, it shows as black, when rendering with Renderworks, but fine when under OpenGL.

There is nothing I can do to make it render correctly under Renderowrks, even fast quality renderworks will not render it. The texture in the Resource pallet shows a black square, but when I edit it and select EDIT IMAGE COLOR, the image shows up fine. I have set the size correctly, but nothing gets it to work under RW.

Creating other image props works fine, but just this one.

I have uploaded the file to the following site for anyone to play with.

http://www.craigrsmithaia.com/jobs/misc/

Mac os 10.4.7, VW 12.5.1, renderworks/Architect. Mac Pro 2x2.66 Ghz, 2 GB ram, 7300 vid card.

Any idea what is going on?

thanks,

Spinner

The image is at 72 dpi already.

I took your advice, and reduced the image size in photoshop, and in VW, stretched it to fit the 150' long section, and it worked...It was about 90" wide, now about 20" wide.

I did notice even as a PNG, it would still not render at the larger size. Is there a physical size limit on the textures used? If so is it file size? pixel dimension? physical dimension?

Thanks,

Spinner

The title under you name depends on how many posts you've made using that particular log in.

Because he uses a few different accounts, his "handles" have different titles.