See / Rotate multiple layers at the same time

I'm in VW12.5.1 and recently started to create architectural 3d model which meant for use as well as 2D drawing.

Frustration is when I create a house with multiple layers such as floor-1, floor-2, roof, and I can't rotate all of them at the same time.

Some may suggest me a "Layer-Link" which seems not-so necessary for what I want.

I'm also heavy user of Sketchup Pro5 and I prefer the layers works as sketchup does eg: doesn't matter how many layers you create such as foundation, main floor, 2nd floor, roof etc. when you change the view or rotate, all layer remains together so the building remains as it's should be.

In VW, if I change the view in main floor layer active with show/snap/modify option, only view of main floor changes and everything else remains, I want all layer move together on this so a house remains as a house.

Please help.

I'm also heavy user of Sketchup Pro5 and I prefer the layers works as sketchup does eg: doesn't matter how many layers you create such as foundation, main floor, 2nd floor, roof etc. when you change the view or rotate, all layer remains together so the building remains as it's should be.

On the other hand, there are situations (& especially design disciplines) when that is not the desirable behaviour.

I am not even sure why one would want to rotate the design of a building.