VW12.5 Window Schedule is Decimal Feet

Kevin

I am stumped on this one. All of the dimensions in my door and window schedules are reading decimal feet. 2'-4" is reading 2.333'.

How do I get these schedules to read feet and inches?

Also, is there a way to eliminate some of the column entries, such as frame details?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you Robert. That did it. I am puzzled why VW has the default value in decimal feet.

Robert, can you direct me as to how I can once and for all understand how the schedule system works in VW. The online help manual seems to jump around without giving a step by step how to.

Now that you have solved that problem, I am trying to figure out how to eliminate some of the columns that I do not need from the schedule.

I have used this software since MiniCad and still am not comfortable with the schedules.

Thanks in advance.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Kevin, this is a bug (number B056036, entered 1/18/07, if you ever want to inquire about it). It will be fixed in a future release. I apologize for any inconvenience.

A thorough understanding of how to edit worksheets is beyond the scope or intentions of the Tech Support Bulletin Board (and in fact may cross the border from "tech support" into "training".)

Eliminating a column from a worksheet is as simple as selecting the column header and choosing "delete" off the worksheet menu. It works pretty much just like Excel.