Light Position Summary

ghunter64

Hi, does anyone know how to change the text size and alignment in the Light Position Summary box on a plan, as well as the size of the summary box? When I place a light position object and check Position Summary/Sum Insts on my plan the summary box is too narrow and the text won't fit inside it.

Thanks

What scale are you using?

This was a thread a while ago. I found out that if you create the text in 1/2" or 1/4" scale the text was Ok, but if you were using an off scale IE: 3/8" it was not correct.

Also, once you create the text in 1/2" or 1/4" you can change the scale to anything you want and the text will fit in the box just fine.

Don't ask me why confused.gif

Thanks, I've tried the tips you've suggested and using different fonts or a different scale does affect the way it is displayed, but I can't really get the the whole text inside the box without shortening the instrument type names (less than ideal).

It would be nice to see the implementation of this feature changed so that a class is assigned to the position summary types (similar to the label legend), so you can change the font type, etc for each part of the summary. This would also be very useful for controlling visibility in sheet layers as you may not always want a summary printed out on a sheet layer.