Sign in to follow this  
RAFA

Creating PDF's

Question

I am having trouble creating a PDf book, it would be really nice if we can click on our batch print and create a PDF book rather than seperate pages and then I have to go into adobe to make the book, when you have a big project or even a small one like 15 - 20 pages it is time consuming.

5 answers to this question

I understand that this is now an option in Vectorworks 12.5, including a whole PDF engine on both Windows and Mac. I know on Mac it will do everything you are asking.

Export PDF (Batch) will do what you want. Go to your online manual (help menu) and do a search on "PDF".

A separate program is sometimes useful. My printing place needs prints from pdf's and requests them singly. I can batch them later for sending to a client, engineer or for storage. I use pdf995, which has free (limited advertising for their other products) or you can upgrade. Has worked very well.