VS Editor wishes

MullinRJ

Question

In VW 8, and earlier, the VS editor closes when the Enter key is pressed (OK button default). Not so since then. Could we have that functionality back, please?

When I am making late changes to a program I change one thing and then want to close the window and run the program quickly. After all these years, I still occasionally slap the Enter key to close the editor (wishful thinking) and then have to reach for the mouse. Having to mouse over to the OK button and then to the script palette is much slower than pressing the Enter key and then double clicking the script. OK, it's only a fraction of a second slower, but it's still bothersome.

In VW 12.5 the VS editor now opens at the bottom of the file. In all previous versions it opened at the top. I rarely make changes at the end of a program, but constants and the like are at the top. Please return the editor to opening script files at the top.

Thank you,

Raymond Mullin

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet