Sign in to follow this  
grant_PD

cornerblocks? floor plates?

Absolutely! The ability to add more information is critical for creating equipment orders and designs.

Floorplates, no. I make a symbol out of an extrude square, but coner blocks would be nice. Yes I can and do make symbols out of and extruded square, but when rendered it looks like a square, not a corner block.

I've been using a the truss tool to create corner blocks, by setting the length of the section to the width of the truss. Not perfect, but it looks closer in 3D than an extruded square.

I'd like to hear from everyone in this thread about needs they have for scenic / rigging details, symbols, content, etc. Email to randerson at nemetschek dot net. Thanks!

I usually do the same thing, make a short piece of truss, when I need a corner block.

For Tri-Truss I will use 2 pieces, ungroup them, and clip or delete the extra geometry.