Was the gobo projector broken in 12?

Has something changed in version 12?

Previously you could use the gobo projector tool to get pretty accurate RGB values of gel colours (I only ever tried it with Lee).

Simply place a gobo projector. Select the gobo (rectangle icon) and enter the color value on the Object Info i.e. L132, then select the light and the RGB value shows up in the color area of the Object Info window for the light (and the arrow on the light icon would change too) R0 G46 B197. Fantastic. Perfect if you want to simulate the gel colour in another application.

It worked in version 11.5 and as far back as 8.5 from memory, now it seems to be broken.

Am I missing something? Does anyone know another way of getting simulated colors in RGB?

Thanks for your reply Kevin.

The new feature does not let you use gel colors to specify the light/lamp color.

When I purchased my first copy of Spotlight and first realised this feature was available it made me fall off my seat, I thought it was so good.

I would have thought that product upgrades would keep great features.

Please ask for it to be re-instated in 12.5