Print Area

Hi, I have an HP printer capable of borderless (to the edge of the page) printing. I have done this from VW, but in a new file, it won't let me use the settings that I'd successfully used before. It won't let me use 1 page wide & 1 page high with 11" wide and 8.5" tall - it always adjusts one or the other so that I can't eliminate the margin. What am I missing?? Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Never mind... In "Printer Setup" in "Page Setup", in the "Paper Size" pull-down menu there is a place to "Manage Custom Sizes," where I was able to create a borderless 8 1/2 x 11 page. I didn't find anything about this in "Help" - if it indeed isn't there, I wish it were!

I then discovered that if "Format for" is set to my printer rather than "Any Printer," there is already a borderless 8 1/2 x 11. Though in the file where I'd originally printed borderless this is not selected, so it's still a bit of a mystery, but one that's only a minor detail at this point...