Lot's of crashing and other annoyances

Nik

Just installed VW12 Spotlight on my Mac running OSX 10.3.9

Having lots of issues with the program crashing especially when I'm moving instruments.

Also having issues with moving a unit and then UNDOing. It leaves an echo of the Label Legend on the screen about 6 inches off of the unit. This then moves with the unit and doesn't go away if I do a screen redraw.

• 2 months later...
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

The Undo bug has been fixed for the next update. In the mena time if you cause the instruments to update by changing a parameter or running the refresh instruments command, the instruments will return to normal.

Please submit a sample of the crashing file to bugsumbit@nemetschek.net and we will take a look at it.

• 1 month later...

I had the same problem with crashes, especially on a nudge move. I ran the first update and that problem has pretty much disappeared. No crashes in the last week.

Annoyance I am having now is that when I import instrument data after changes in LW, changed units will now be on top of the accessories attached to them - which makes them hidden until I find them and bring to front again. Can I just group these things so they won't do that? If I group, will the unit still update with the imported data?