Moving line or objects...

Hello,

I'm sorry for my bad english but if you want, you can post me in french or in spanish....

I'm a very new user of VW 12.01 (in spain we don't have the new 12.5 version).

I'm an old user of Autocad and Allplan and I have a big problem; I don't understand the method to move objects or lines... I can't find the method to move an objet from a snap point (out of the moving object) to an other snap point. I just see a method to move an object with numerical distances...

Can you help me?

Thinks a lot.

Do you mean that the distance is determined by two points just "somewhere"? Unfortunately, there is no built-in feature for that, but a free add-on to do it should be available from VectorDepot. http://www.vectordepot.com/ or to be exact, http://www.vectordepot.com/Plugins1.shtml (Pt2Pt Move & Pt2Pt Copy)

They don't seem to be in VW 12 -format, so you may need to "edit" them with VectorScript editor before you can install them into your workspace. You don't have to DO anything to them, just "visit" them after putting them into your Plug-Ins Folder.

There's another variation on this theme at the Vector Depot:

"Duplicate/Multiple

A very clever PIO that allows you do duplicate an object once or 1000 times by selecting a reference point then the location of the new object with point and click simplicity.

Contributor: Katerina Panagiotakis"

When duplicating multiple times, you can interrupt the procedure (Space Bar) to rotate, then resume.

Ok Thinks a lot for answers... In VectoDepot I found the 12 version of Pt2PT Move and copy... It's great!

CipesDesign, tu espa?ol no es tan malo (tampoco es mi idioma natural). O sea que te entiendi perfectamente. Lo que no entiendo es como funciona lo que me explicas. Porque haciendo lo que me dices, no controlo el punto de origen (por lo menos no lo consigo)... Instale Pt2Pt y la verdad es que funciona muy bien y realiza exactamente lo que quer?a.

Gracias a todos, Thinks a lot for evrybody.