angled wall ends

- Extend the wall beyond where you want it to end.

- Draw a line across the wall in the required location at the angle you want.

- Select both use Trim to cut the wall (select the line as the 'cutter'.

- Delete both the line and the piece of wall you don't want.

- Cap the angled end of the wall by selecting the required Caps option on the OIP.

You can also use Split by Line to cut the wall at an angle. To make sure it is accurate you need to draw a guide line first though. Hence my preference for Trim.

You can't use the Scissor tool because it doesn't work on walls (it should but it doesn't).

Edited by mike m oz

Capping works on walls regardless of the angle of the wall or angle of the cap. Make the wall a little longer, then draw a line to represent where you want the wall to end and at what angle, then use the line to trim the wall. Delete the line, select the wall, select the cap you want from the Object Info palette, and your wall will be capped at the angle of the line.

David it is actually Sunday morning here in Perth and I am procrastinating before tackling the hillside jungle which needs to be cleared before summer and the risk of a fire gets here. It is my annual chore of neccessity through choosing to live near bushland. The upside is it clears the snakes out as well and the wife and kids are appreciative of that.

Davis now has two answers to his problem which is good.

Edited by mike m oz