12.5 new install

kenni3op

Question

hello im a new user I've installed 12.5 on my mac and pc. at first I could not get ither to find the dongle. after a few long nights i deleted the VW prefrence file on the mac and low and behold it works , but since the mac is in the shop right now ...i need to get this working on the pc. ive updated the drivers and tryed to reinstall the program but having no luck. the dongle lights up, and it did work in the mac so...

does anyone know of a similer trick for the pc?

1 answer to this question

for anyone with a smiler problem the Gui install program avalible from the aladdin website will not work, you must use the comandline install. after downloading and inziping it you must transfer the .dll and .exe to the desktop and drage the .exe into an open comand line window.

after the quotation mark ( " ) hit the space bar and typ -i then hit enter. and the correct driver wil have been updated if you get an ad new hardware wissard like i did you can just close it and all will be right with the world again. smile.gif