Creating Plant information Document

jls

I just purchased LANDMARK. I am a landscape designer. I previously used DynaScape from Garden Graphics. It allowed you to create a Plant Maintenance/ Information document that would include all info , pictures of the plants in the design. This is a very important document to complete the design package for the client. I have discovered that the only document I can produce from a completed plan is a list of the plants. I know I can create a worksheet and export to Excel with this data. My question is: what tool do the VW designers confused.gif use to create a document that details the plants in the planting plan? Most all other landscape design software has this feature. Can you help me find a resolution??????

Example: http://www.jeffreylandscape.com/document.html

You should perhaps consider a separate database system, eg. FileMaker Pro, to hold all the relevant data, including pictures. You get excellent, practically desktop-publishing quality, data sheets.

The worksheet data can, with copy and paste, used to select the records in the 'master file'. (Applies to FMP, don't know about others.)

The approach also helps in maintaining costing data (not to mention other data.)