Class structure: More than 2 subclasses

Christiaan

Question

I think I'd like to have one more sub class level. Currently you can only go to two, which is a little limiting if you find sub classes intuitive, as you can't for instance have: Shell-Components-Balconies-Steel. Instead you have to use Shell-Components-Balconies Steel. A small but none the less limiting issue in terms of making the program more intuitive.

12 answers to this question

+1 for that! that's also a long time wish of me.

And while they're at it, it would be nice to have the possibility to keep the folders unfold in the pulldown's. For example: i'm placing some objects that all have classes from one classfolder. Instead of always have to unfold that folder by pointing at it with the mouse, wait till it's open and then click on the class, i would rather just click on the folder's name so that that folder will stay unfold every time i open the class pulldown. That way i can directly choose the class i want without having to point at the folder to unfold first... To close the folder again, just click on it again, or click on an other folder's name.