Lost File Icon Preview

Has anyone else been losing their V11 file icon previews after installing V12?

We just installed VW 12.5 on all our machines, but we are still working in VW11.5.1 and have many V11 files on our Mac OS 10.4 Server. All of us are now having problems with looking in folders from the mounted server and randomly, some of the VW11 files have lost the icon preview and display as a blank generic document.

These "blank" documents open O.K. in VW11, and seem to behave normally fortunately, so this is not a huge issue.

But, if I "Get Info" on the "blank" file, it shows that it is set to "Open with VectorWorks 11.5.1(default)", so it knows what the file is, but does not display the correct icon.

The odd thing is, if I switch the "Open With" setting to "VectorWorks 12.5", the file then takes on the correct VW11 icon preview. I can then set it back to "VectorWorks 11.5.1(default)" and it keeps the preview.

As I said, not a huge problem, but just a bit annoying. Anyone else having this issue?