Sign in to follow this  
LightingGuy60

Lighting Fixture Symbols

I am new to this forum and I just got VectorWorks 12, I was wandering if their is access to Lighting Fixture Symbols (ie Mole Fixtures, Kino, etc) for TV and Motion Picture Lighting Plots, can anyone help me?.

Thank you

There are Mole Fixtures in the Resource Library, if it showing up in your workspace goto the Add Favorites and browse for the file.

Question for NNA, how does a lighting fixture manufacturer submit there fixtures to be added to the resource library?

Thanks

i'm using version 11, and can no longer locate the lighting fixtures listed by manufacturer folders in the resource browser. (Altman, ARRI, ETC) they used to be listed on the resource browser, but now it only lists fixtures currently used. how can i access those folders again?

I was wondering if there were any objects better than the standard ones that Vectorworks supplies?