Hidden Line of Simple Window Sill

willofmaine

I have a simple double hung window with 3 1/2" exterior trim and a 1 3/4" sill. I have both the Sill Lip (1) and the Height (3) set to 1 3/4", and I do not have "Trim Under Sill" checked. It looks as excpected in the window preferences preview, but when I do a hidden line elevation, there is an additional blue line below the 1 3/4" sill; it looks like it might be the "container box" of the window as if it were assuming that the 3 1/2" trim also went along the bottom of the window, which of course it doesn't. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I'm using 12.0.1, but I figured out at least half of the problem: I'm using an underlay from ACAD, so I had the wall fill set to "None" so that I could see and snap to the underlay's window locations. Setting the wall fill to "Solid" has (mostly) hidden the lower blue line when generating hidden lines, but, as evidenced in wireframe views, the window's "box" still extends down below the sill, in spite of my settings. So, any thoughts on that might be helpful... Thanks!