12.5 Program Window Resizing.

When you resize the document to fit inside your palettes are you making a change and then saving the document?

Are you working in the same environment between file saves and closes? What I mean by this is: are you running in a multiple monitor configuration before the save and then in a single monitor configuration after the save?

Documents seem to stay the same size that I make them - could you describe in detail the steps that you are performing them to display this problem?

For example,

1: I do this.

2: I do that.

etc.

Thanks Bruce.

From what I can tell, you only get a margin on the right if you have a palette touching the right side of your screen. Since you have your OS X dock set to the right and you palette shifted left, VectorWorks does not see the palette as a right palette and takes your window all the way to your dock.

You probably don't want to do this, but if you turn on dock hiding, you can put yor palette all the way to the right and the margin will then act correctly.

I have never seen anyone putting thier dock on the right. Maybe Nemetschek never considered this configuration in the design of the window margins.