Window Schedules

msclark

I am trying to add fields to my window schedule. I want to use some of the user defined fields but they wont' work by their name, (ie - User Field 1)

Here is an example of a field name that is different than the name used for looking up the data on the schedule. The column labled "comments" on the window schedule gets it's info from the field called "notes" in the window data fields. The formula for getting this data in the window schedule is

=(Window.WindowDesc). This seems like a huge pain in the butt. If want to get a data field I should be able to put in =(Window.Notes) if that is what the field is called in the data pane of the window settings.

So back to my question, if the data field is called "User Field 1", but that does not work in the schedule, what is the REAL name I need to use to get that data field on the schedule. There should at least be a sheet in the manual with all of these codes if Nemetschek has to make them so illogical.

If anyone knows the answer to this please help as I really need to get this window schedule done. Thanks, matt