plant lists/Worksheets in Resource Browser

boundnorth

New to VW and having trouble figuring out how to get at the plant lists worksheets. Manual says to go to Libraries Defaults Reports Schedules/Plant Lists.mcd etc. in the resource browser but there does not appear to be any such animal. All of the plants in the drawings have been checked "add to Plant List".

Any suggestions?

When using Plant Lists Worksheets - I call them Plant Legends - you can use the ones supplied with VWL or create your own. To do so Tools\Reports\Create Report and the Create Report dialogue opens 'List all' - Objects with a record and 'Listing objects with record' - Plant Record.

Generally I remove all the 'Worksheet Columns' into 'Possible Columns' and select back into 'Worksheet Columns' the columns I require in my Plant List Worksheet or Plant Legend.

The Columns you can select 'ID' and "Code' - one comes from your Plant Database and the other from Edit Plant Definition dialogue and likewise with 'Height and Spread' and 'Mature Height and Mature Spread'.

Once you have created a new one you can save it as a Resource for future use