Creating PDF

pg3d

Could anyone tell me the best way to create a pdf from vectorworks 12? I have started using some trial versions of different pdf creation software and have not had very good luck. Could be sleep deprivation or maybe if I would quit banging my head on my keyboard I could think more clearly. One pdf printer driver I was trying leaves off the dimension of the floor plan. I think it was Bluebeam Lite. Any software suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I'm an idiot. I had been searching previous posts but was not finding anything thus I posted the question. However, I was not changing the date and was only getting recent posts.

I am on Windows XP, I'll try out some of the other pdf creation software recommended in some old posts and see I have the same problem.

if you are on mac, I find the most reliable way to produce a pdf is to save as .ps (postscript) from the print dialog box. then opening in preview will automatically convert it to a pdf that is 100 percent identical with what you would print from vw.

I wonder why the export to pdf or the save as pdf from the print dialog box doesn?t work properly. I hope it will be fixed soon.