Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links ×

Getting source code from NNA

LarryAZ

Is the source code somewhere to download for the Leader Line and Bubble detail plugins? I would love to have a leader line with only the arrow segment and I would love to have a bubble that would accept letters or numbers. I think I can modify the code and get it to work but don't have the time to learn to write it from scratch.

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...

I had a guy tell me that on the Nevada Test Site once, sometime in the summer of 1988. We were just outside of area 6 bordering area 51. I was asking why the site map didn't have anything shown about this area marked 51. He also had a 117A belt buckle. It looked really strange and they hadn't yet shown it to the public. Anyway I really believed he might. Kill me I mean.

Larry,

The only information you have avaialble is everything in the VS editing language for you to create from scratch. Most of the plugin objects are not available as source code.

You may be more sucessful, if you don't want to create from scatch, add this to the wish list section of the message board.