Edit Titleblock Window to large for screen

I have made a new titleblock when I transfered the files to my colleagues computers the edit titleblock window no longer fits on the screen.

So you cannot fill all the information in on screen.

They are using the older Apple 20" Cinema Display whereas I am using the newer 23" Cinema Display.

Will i need remake the titleblock or is there a solution to this problem?

I tried the screen resolution, all the other windows changed when I put the resolution back, apart from this Edit Titleblock window.

I have made a custom titleblock and attached a record to it, when i go to object info palette and edit titleblock it brings the window up for me to add the information. On my screen this window fits without any problem , on my colleagues screens which are 20" Apple Cinema screens the top and bottom of the edit titleblock window go off the screen. You cannot see what you are entering and cannot click ok to submit the information. It seems strange that this one window does not scale to the screen size where as all other Vectorworks windows behave as they should. Everybody in the office is using VW12.0.1. . So i haven't needed to change the file i produced in anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

So i have been trying to sort my custom titleblock problem out for the past 2 days. I keep coming up against the same problem , to enter the information in the edit titleblock window that you access from the object info palette it goes off screen top and bottom on 2 of the screens that have a Max. resolution 1680 x 1050 and are Apple Cinema Displays. This means I cannot see what I am typing at the top and cannot confirm the information once I have finished so cannot hit the OK button.

On My Apple Cinema Displays that have a resolution of 1920 x 1200 this isn't a problem I can see eveything.

Can anybody help with this problem , changing screen resolution won't work as they are at maximum resolution.

Katie I Have tried that with two computers with each screen and the same problem keeps happening, one fits the other doesn't. The edit titleblock window doesn't have a scrolling function so the window is too big for certain resolutions. Is there a way I could add that function to the window? The only other way I can see to get around the problem is the record two sets of link record to text . This would reduce the window size due to a reduction in information. But this would complicate matters for the people using it!!

• 5 years later...