"Extrude - Locked"

I am trying to make a 3D model of the Nissan 350Z. It's to scale, and I have it extruded. Before I did extrude the 2D polygon I started with, I used the fillet tool on most of the points, but didn't turn out so well. Now that I have an extruded model, I'm using the 3D fillet tool. But when I highlighted a line, its description came up as "Extrude - Locked". Can anyone help me by explaining what that means, and if possible, how to fix it? confused.gif

Thanks

(by the way, I'm a sophomore in high school, but I do have reasonable experience with VectorWorks. I'm taking many drafting/engineering classes that use the program throughout all of high school, so I will learn more in the future) grin.gif

This just proves that improved technology is replacing improvised experience ... my first 3D CAD project was an extruded cube ! Geez ... in High School all I had was a lousy Austin Healy Roadster... talk about challenging.

StudentUser_18 is working on modeling his 350Z ...

don't forget to include the pop-up SatelliteNavigation Panel.