xp service pack 2/vw10; label legends

bryanlux

I installed xp sp 2 (still not sure it was a wise thing to do, unfortunately) and since the program has crashed many times - C++ runtime error. The file is 20mb and not terribly intricate. No 3d. Just curious...

Second issue: Somehow the particular file I'm developing now has serious issues with Label Legends. I created one in the early stages of the drawing. After a while and a lot more details added, here's what's happening -

-Label legend can be created from the legend manager. after choosing a field and then choosing "edit layout", the layout screen appears but the the fields are not listed. I did make sure the classes are there and selected per individual field, but that didn't change anything. Also, for however many number of fields chosen, when the layout screen appears, the program beeps that many times. Very strage. I'm able to type in "unit number" and place it by the symbol, but once refreshing a light assigned to that legend the field is in a completely different place.

I've gone to other documents and new documents and the lable legend works fine. VW tech support: please let me know if i can email my file to you if it can help things.

Cheers,

Bryan