'Align Layer Views' command

I was wondering what happened to the 'Align Layer Views' command in the base version of Vectorworks 12. I noticed it in VW 11.5 but can't find the equivalent in VW12. I thought I read that it now occurs in Architect but not the Fundamentals version. I hope Nemetschek is not trying to remove features from the basic version to force you to buy the add on platforms. Does the same function now have a different name? I did a topic search and found discussion on Layer Links but that's not as convenient or usefull. I just want to be able to separate components of a 3D model onto separate layers and view them in relation to each other (without having to re-construct everything when I change a view). I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

Thanks. I found the 'Align Layer Views' command in the 'All Menus' folder in the workspace editor. I dragged it into the View menu and there was a message about plug-ins not found in a plug-in folder (renderworks camera north arrow) and it asked if I wanted to save the workspace anyways. I was editing a copy of my current workspace so I saved it. The Align Layer View command shows up in my View menu and works as I expected it should. I just don't know whether or not I should be concerned about that other message. I am using Fundamentals so I thought it might be something that only concerns Architect or Renderworks. I am aware there are other commands listed in the editor that are not supported by Fundamentals.

hello,

we also get that message "plug-in folder (renderworks camera) missing" everytime we are editing our workspaces. Also on new machines.

And we have never used that plugin. we are using architect. I don?t know where that message is coming from...

best regards marek