PLant tag line weights

I didn't realize at first that I can't change the line weight for the plant tags the way I did in version 11 - which is to go to the strings under VectorScript Plug-in Editor. The same strings are there, but it doesn't change the line weights. How do you change them in version 12?

Marietta,

After placing a plant select it and in the OIP press the Edit Plant Appearance button and the Edit Plant Appearance Window pops up - but from here it appears you cannot edit the Plant Tag Class.

Howver this is the same Window that appears when you use the Place Plant tool and select the settings button EXCEPT from here if setting up a new plant or editing a current plant within this Window two additional tabs are available -Definition and Default Preferences that are not available from the OIP.

On the Definition Tab - down the bottom is 'Tag Class' - give that a go.

That works for the new plants, but the ones I already placed stay the same. I guess this would work if you put a separate class for the plant tag and assign them when you make your default plants. So for plans already done, this seems very tedious, unless I'm missing something.

Marietta,

Sorry I did not read your first question properly ? ?which is to go into the strings under VectorScript Plug In Editor ? I have not worked with Vectorscripts yet ?

Perhaps there is a way and someone else can help you.

However this is what I did and it seems to work:

Set up a new Class ? I called mine Plant Tag Red or Plant Tag Green or whatever

It is a little tedious but as I say seems to work - Place Plant Tool ? Settings Button ? Set Default Plant Tool Options ? Choose Plant ? Edit Current ? Tag Class ? Choose the Class you wish to use ? OK and all of that particular plant?s Tags should change to the Class Settings you have set up