Intel Mac Support - Sick of waiting

Is anyone else sick of waiting for the version of VW12 to work with the new Intel Macs. That is the main reason I upgraded, and it still has not come out yet - even though my sales rep said it was going to be out by now. What is taking so long - after all, Nemetschek was talking about how VW12 would be Intel ready before Apple surprised them by releasing early....but they should have the code fixed by now.

Didn't the Prophecy of Intel Native support speak of "during the summer" and arround the time for Apples release of Pro Towers .

Yes Patients, the signs have not yet past.

Sorry couldn't resist...

But do wonder if we may see NNA up on stage at WWDC as part of the transistion update during the keynote.

If they have a version (even beta), they should release it. I would be happier with a "buggy" version of VW12 than how slow it runs on Intel Macs. Overall, Nemetschek has been really promoting the fact VW12 would be Intel compatible, but it seems to be taking forever.