Simple "DOWN" stair

Just started using vw12. Workin on a prelim plan and want a simple stair with a down arrow. Seems its been changed since vw 11 and I cant find the toggle for UP/DOWN in the Obj Info nor the PIO interface. Any help is appreciated in advance.

Thanx Tyler

• 2 months later...

Robert - that causes a problem for us here in Australia. Our convention is that stairs and ramps are always indicated with an up arrow on all floors in all circumstances. (Australian Standard 1100). I will concede that not all people use the convention, but all work done for Government Authorities has to comply with the Australian Standard.

• 4 months later...
There is no toggle for up/down. Stairs are always made from the lower floor. The upper flight will always show DN and the lower stair will always show UP.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.

If I place a stair and specify the overall height by layer elevations in the General tab of the Stair Settings dialog, the arrow on the stair symbol in the upper level points up (the directional text is also "up"). Are you saying it should point down? confused.gifconfused.gif