PANNING IN VW12

I just installed VW12 on to a Intel Mac mini. I am trying to use the pan within the scroll wheel put I can't make it work. I have checked all of the settings in my mouse software and nothing works. I have a Logitech MX510. Anyone have this problem and how can I solve it. What setting on my scroll button needs to be set. I have tried it at just click. I this a mouse software issue or a VW problem? I would be going backwards to use the space bar when I pan.?

LEAFS,

You need to uninstall you mouse driver software supplied by the manufacturer and delete the driver's '.plist' file in your preferences directory. You should now be able to use your middle mouse button to zoom and pan.

HTH.

-Jacques

Edited by Jacques

This may or may not work - I'm not using an intel machine and I'm using a Logitech MX500 ... but chances are it will so try this:

In the logitech configuration -> "wheel button" -> set to "advanced click" -> Set "type" to "click" and Button Number to "3".

Good Luck!

• 5 years later...

Thanks for the help! worked great for me too. The only difference was I had to click the 'option' button and then button number 3, to get it to work. I am using a Logitech M310.

Just for anyone else out there that are looking for this function.