Worksheet not printing

Ken

Question

A while back somebody mentioned turning off Quartz imaging preference when printing to avoid the worksheet "ghost" outline. Well, having kept it off I've been printing fine, except this morning. The worksheet on this drawing will simply NOT PRINT (Laserjet 5000). I've tried relaunching VW, restarting the Mac, restarting the printer, re-creating the worksheet in a new file. Nothing works. It HAD BEEN WORKING FINE. Nothing changed for the template file. Argggghh!

I had to turn Quartz back on and get the drawings out with those silly ghost borders.

Any help?

3 answers to this question

Ken,

What happens when you try to create a PDF file?

Are you getting an error message on the printer display?

Did you recently update the OS ?

Have you run Disk Utility?

Sometimes the worksheet DOES NOT SHOW in a PDF either. No error message anywhere. I've been updating my Mac OS regularly with Software Update (I'm always using the most up-to-date version). I do disk maintainence every week -- no other software or systtem shows sign of corruption.

I think it has something to do with 12's new handling of postscript or Quarts. Unless somebody has a definitive answer, I'm going to report this as a bug.