Doors with splayed openings disappear

Doors with splayed openings disappear when the wall style is edited.

I tried converting the walls with such doors to "unstyled." Then it is possible to edit the wall cavities without losing the doors (changed cavity line weights and fill style). But, and here is the really wierd part, if the style that no longer applies to those walls is edited, the doors disappear!

I've sent this to bugsubmit. Does anyone have experience with this problem?

Okay, I converted all walls that had the style I want to edit to un-styled. I was then able to edit the style without losing the doors.

Then I can reapply the edited style to the walls with doors without losing the doors - but hold on, it's not over yet! When I reapply the modified style to OTHER intersecting walls without openings, I lose the doors again!???

Disconnecting the intersecting walls didn't help. So I finally deleted the intersecting walls and recreated them.

Something is messed up with the code in a complicated way when changing the wall style of one wall can cause another wall to lose its door!