Class problems

I just sent a drawing to a client and they picked up that some fitting was not shown on the plan.

I checked the plan [a viewport]and the fitting was not shown and it was a group in the design layer classed as 'fitting'. The 'fitting' class was turned on in the vp but did not show. Eventually I got it to show by turning on another class. But the fitting was not in that class!! Opened up the group and all the individual items are classed as 'fitting'. I think I am going mad!

confused.gif

The object is a number of 2D circles in a group and in class 'fittings' and in layer 'floor-ground' both set to visable in the design layer and the viewport. Other fittings, and some of those are in groups, are visible in the vp whilst the circles are not. The only way to get the circle group to show is to have 'furniture-main' class turned on in the vp. But 'furniture-main' has no connection to fittings!!

Whilst this is not a major problem and we can work round it, it is werid and perhaps it is a bug?