Trying to configure label legend. . . .

Hey, Y'all.

I'm trying to create label legends for instruments already on my plot, but I am unable to view the attributes to the left of the legend in the edit layout option, nor can I drag the attributes to place them on the legend. Oddly, when I 'Select All', the attributes have "X" where these attributes would be, but not text. Also, there are no assigned classes for these attributes. I am using VW 9.5 in OS 10.2.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

There should be several Label- classes. Make sure these classes are turned on and you are in show snap modify other classes. When you are in the Label Legend, select all, then set the text size. Usually it is the classes that have been turned off.

This is an adendum to my problem:

I turned on all of the class options, and still no additional class label displays when previewing the attributes in 'edit layout'. Here is another symptom: the labels, when 'select all', appear in 'draw border' class. What's up with that?

Thanks Linzey for your immediate reply.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

If there is no text then the labels should be in the Label-None class. Dimmer should appear in the Label-Dimmer class etc. Try creating a new label, then try creating a new label in a blank document with 1/4" layer scale.